DescriptionAs a beginner and inducted into the "Guild Of Thieves", you must steal your way to the top - the Guildmaster is there to not only help you, but to make your life a living hell. Worst of it all is you're STILL in the land of Kerovnia.....if something makes it look tough to solve, that's nothing for a puzzle - something else will screw it up more.
There are no reviews for this game.
|CU Amiga||Amiga||May, 1987||10 out of 10||100|
|Commodore User||Commodore 64||May, 1987||10 out of 10||100|
|ATARImagazin||Atari ST||Jun, 1987||1 out of 6||100|
|Crash!||ZX Spectrum||1988||90 out of 100||90|
|Happy Computer||Atari ST||Jul, 1987||90 out of 100||90|
|64'er||Commodore 64||Jun, 1989||9 out of 10||90|
|Power Play||Commodore 64||1987||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ExtrasFeelies packaged with Guild of Thieves included an issue of "What Burglar" magazine (with encrypted game hints), a Bank of Kerovnia account card, a parchment copy of your indentured servitude contract, and a six sided die with a blank "3" face.
- Computer and Video Games
- May 1988 (Issue #79) - Golden Joystick 1988 Award: Winner category Adventure Game of the Year
- Happy Computer
- Issue 01/1988 - Best Graphics Adventure in 1987
- Power Play
- 1987 - Best Amiga Game '87
- ZZAP! 64
- Newsfield Reader's Awards 1987 - Best Adventure Game (readers choice)
Related Web Sites
- Guild of Thieves Walkthrough (Walkthrough of the game by Philip M Reynolds.)