DescriptionThis game is a linear beat 'em up Final Fight type game with the choice to play as one of two comic book heroes: Iron Man or X-O Manowar. The game follows the pattern of sidescrolling action in each level with a comic book boss at the end of each.
Levels are as follows:
- Nuclear Plant Siege with bosses Mr. Hyde and the Melter.
- Stark Enterprises with bosses Titania, Yellowjacket and Goliath.
- Retake New York City with bosses Vizier and Mistress Crescendo.
- Dromak Base Assault with bosses Absorbing Man and Dromak Gladiator.
- Assault on Zola's Castle with bosses Arnim Zola and Mistress Crescendo.
- Alien Dig: The Cosmic Cube with bosses Baron Zemo and Mistress Crescendo.
- Board Dromak Ship with Final Boss General Krytos.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gamezilla||DOS||Jun 11, 2000||74 out of 100||74|
|GamePro (US)||PlayStation||Jan, 1997||3.5 out of 5||70|
|PC Joker||DOS||Apr, 1997||67 out of 100||67|
|Mega Fun||Game Boy||Sep, 1996||63 out of 100||63|
|GameSpot||PlayStation||Dec 01, 1996||5.3 out of 10||53|
|Play Magazine||PlayStation||1997||47 out of 100||47|
|IGN||PlayStation||Jan 15, 1997||3 out of 10||30|
|Electric Playground||Game Boy||Apr 09, 1997||3 out of 10||30|
|The Video Game Critic||SEGA Saturn||Jul 22, 2000||D||25|
|PC Gamer||DOS||Apr, 1997||15 out of 100||15|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Iron Man / X-O Manowar in Heavy Metal (Information about Iron Man / X-O Manowar in Heavy Metal at Wikipedia)
Game Boy Credits
‑ Programming -: