DescriptionKickle Cubicle is a sliding puzzle game in the vein of Adventures of Lolo where the Wicked Wizard King covered the kingdom with ice and hid the people and palaces deep within the ice.
Armed with his freezing breath, Kickle sets out to save his friends and attempts to rescue the kingdom from this puzzling predicament of perpetual winter.
Each level has a fixed time limit and enemies that will try and block your progress. The four lands (Garden, Fruit, Cake and Toy) have 17 or 18 puzzles in each. Beat all of those and there is a Special Stage with 30 more challenging puzzles.
Your main options are to move, make a block of ice and slide a block of ice.
Objects appearing in puzzles include:
- Rock: You cannot go over these but you can use them to stop sliding ice cubes.
- Slippery Ice: Enemies can not go there.
- Base Rock: These can not be destroyed and enemies generate from them.
- Spring: Springs an ice cube across the screen.
- Water Hole: You can't fill or walk across these holes in the ice.
- Breaker: Shatters ice cubes that strike its corners.
- Hammer: Changes ice cube direction and hits enemies.
- Power Rock: Hit this and all enemies will freeze.
There are no promo images for this game
- "迷宮島" -- Japanese Spelling
- "Meikyūjima" -- Japanese Title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Retro Game Reviews||NES||Feb 03, 2017||90|
|Joystick (French)||NES||Dec, 1991||84 out of 100||84|
|Good-Evil.net||NES||Jun 02, 2008||5 out of 6||83|
|Ultimate Nintendo: Guide to the NES Library||NES||2016||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||NES||May 28, 2011||16 out of 20||80|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||NES||Aug, 1990||32 out of 40||80|
|Quebec Gamers||NES||May 29, 2007||7.9 out of 10||79|
|Video Games||NES||Dec, 1991||75 out of 100||75|
|Mean Machines||NES||Nov, 1991||72 out of 100||72|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Give Me Yome: