DescriptionAfter a nuclear war humanity is divided up into two groups: the survivors and the mutes. The survivors lived under the surface of Earth for years. After they crawled up to the light again, the whole world has changed. The most important resource is oil and now a war between the Evolved (mutants) and the Survivors begins. The Evolved use mutant animals as units, while the Survivors use their high-tech vehicles.
KKND is a real-time strategy game where oil is the primary resource to earn the currency needed to construct buildings and train units. Different buildings can often be upgraded multiple times to unlock new options.
- "绝地风暴" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "KKND: Krush, Kill 'N' Destroy" -- European title
- "KKND" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
|PC Games (Germany)||Feb, 1997||88 out of 100||88|
|Gamesmania.de||1997||85 out of 100||85|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Mar, 1997||84 out of 100||84|
|Game.EXE||Mar, 1997||84 out of 100||84|
|Power Play||Feb, 1997||82 out of 100||82|
|PC Player (Denmark)||1997||82 out of 100||82|
|Edge||Mar, 1997||8 out of 10||80|
|PC Joker||Feb, 1997||79 out of 100||79|
|Gamezilla||1997||74 out of 100||74|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Aug, 1997||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ManualFrom the manual: "Two bean cans connected with string are not recommended for maximum, accurate data transferal."
Related Web Sites
- KKnD - Krush, Kill n Destroy (official game pages at Beam Software's website, archived copy from 1997 by the Wayback Machine)
- KKnD - The Inside Story (official game pages at the publisher's site, archived from 1997 by the Wayback Machine)