missing cover art
DescriptionTimelapse is a puzzle-solving adventure game similar to Myst. It starts with you receiving an urgent message from an archaeologist friend working in the Easter Islands on a ancient link to lost civilizations. You arrive at his dig site to find him missing. You are the only person who can find him and your search will eventually lead you to the ancient Egyptian, Mayan, Anasazi, and the lost city of Atlantis.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 15 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Timelapse: Die Zivilisationen der Antike...die Verbindung mit Atlantis" -- German tag-lined title
- "Timelapse: Civilisations anciennes...Le secret de l'Atlantide" -- French tag-lined title
- "Timelapse: Ancient Civilizations...the Link to Atlantis" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Mac Game Gate||1998||80|
|Mac Gamer||1998||80 out of 100||80|
|AppleLinks.Com||Jan 29, 1999||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Home Page (Timelapse official site)
- Running Timelapse in Windows XP (Inferno tells you how to set it up.)
- Timelapse Walkthrough (by Lu Richardson)
- Zarf's Review (A Macintosh review of Timelapse by Andrew Plotkin (June, 1999).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.