DescriptionIn Magical Drop V you play as one of eleven tarot card based characters (the eleventh character being only available in multiplayer mode after being 'unlocked'). Each character has their own unique 'attack pattern', which makes the character that you select more than just an aesthetic choice. Controlling an onscreen jester-like avatar who can move left and right and also pull and throw Drops. You'll need to match three or more drops of the same color vertically in order to initiate a burst, which will include any same colored drops in contact with the drops initiating said burst. You can hold multiple drops of the same color at one time. You can (and should) cause chain reaction combos, which launches attacks against your opponent. There are different game modes:
- Story: This mode is single player with additional story elements and onscreen dialog, and you play against the "CPU".
- Local Match: Head To Head: This mode is a local player vs. player battle.
- Local Match: Team Battle: This mode is a local co-op team battle.
- Local Match: King Of The Hill: This mode is a local 4 player free-for-all battle.
- Online Battle: Ranked Match: This mode matches up online players by rank.
- Online Battle: Endless Match: This mode matches up online players in an endless mode.
- Online Battle: Team Battle: This mode is an online co-op team battle.
- Online Battle: King Of The Hill: This mode is an online 4 player free-for-all battle.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|PCActu||Nov 26, 2012||4.5 out of 10||45|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.