DescriptionMazemaker is a shareware game which generates mazes through which the player must navigate. The mazes vary in complexity from the "Maze of the Day" to the "Maze of the Year" and while single screen mazes can be generated, most mazes are three dimensional.
Three dimensional mazes are spread across a number of floors. The player starts in one room and must navigate the maze to reach a specific room which the game will identify. The game is mouse controlled and the player navigates the maze by moving around their current room and selecting an arrow. The arrow will take the player up or down to a room on another floor. To help the player the game keeps track of their progress and shows where they have been. The mazes the game can generate are;
- Single Floor mazes
- Maze of the Day (easy) – restricted to 2, 3, or 4 floors these mazes change daily
- Maze of the Day – these span 4-6 floors and a new maze is presented each day.
- Maze of the Week – these span 7-9 floors and change every Sunday. These mazes are only available to players who have completed the "Maze of the Day"
- Maze of the Month - these cover 8 – 10 floors and are only available to players who have completed "Maze of the Week".
- "Maze of the Year" with ten large floors and restricted to players who have completed "Maze of the Month".
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.