DescriptionOne Must Fall 2097 is a fighting game with a twist. Instead of the usual Street Fighter II trend of games, in this game you play one of 10 characters controlling one of 10 huge robots in a fighting match.
According to the game, in the year 2097, the human race is controlled by one company known as W.A.R., which started as a small company providing the Earth government with construction robots. After a while W.A.R. grew further and further and eventually took over Earth Gov.
In the year 2097, W.A.R. decided to colonize Ganymede, one of Jupiter's moons. Because of the harsh climate and difficult terrain, they sought for one person, the best of the best, to rule Ganymede for them. They've decided the best way to choose this person is to organize a huge contest, in which the winner will earn a seat in the W.A.R. high counsel and control of Ganymede.
You're one of the contestants, and you want to win.
- "OMF:2097" -- Abbreviated title
- "OMF" -- Abbreviated title
Part of the Following Groups
|GameHippo.com||Oct 30, 1997||9 out of 10||90|
|High Voltage Online||Oct 08, 2006||90 out of 100||90|
|PC Gamer||Feb, 1995||84 out of 100||84|
|The DOS Spirit||May 17, 2010||5 out of 6||83|
|PC Fun||Nov, 1994||15 out of 20||75|
|PC Joker||Dec, 1994||72 out of 100||72|
|PC Player (Germany)||Jan, 1995||71 out of 100||71|
|GamersHell.com||Oct 20, 2000||6.3 out of 10||63|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaJust after Epic MegaGames decided not to sell OMF 2097 anymore in early 1999, the makers of the game (Diversions Entertainment) declared that the game became freeware.
Related Web Sites
- Epic Classics (Epic Classics are on sale again, including the BOXED version of One Must Fall...)
- OMF as freeware (One Must Fall: 2097 is now freeware, and you can download it here.)
- One Must Fall 2 (A website put up by Rob Elam, covering the sequel in development.)
- One Must Fall 2097 freeware version (One Must Fall 2097 has been liberated and it's available here.)
- One Must Fall Strategy (A compilation of strategy hints for every aspect of OMF: pilots, robots, tournaments, and arenas.)