DescriptionFinal Fantasy is a remake of the Famicom (NES) game of the same name. This version includes the following changes and enhancements:
- The graphics and the soundtrack have been updated to resemble technically those of the 16-bit installments of the series
- There is an additional Easy difficulty level
- In addition to saving the game in towns, the player can also create a memo file at any time, which acts as a saved game file until the player quits the game
- Characters automatically target and attack a new enemy in case the originally targeted enemy has been defeated by another character during the course of the round
- The protagonist can run at any time if the player presses a correspondent button during movement
- A few minor changes have been made to character abilities
- A CG introduction movie has been added to the Playstation version
There are no PlayStation user screenshots for this game.
There are 19 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
|Old Legend Wrapped Up For A New Era!||ABGamer (52)|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 02, 2012||15 out of 20||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
NamesThe names of three of the four main heroes of Final Fantasy II (Frionel, Guy, and Leonheart) were changed to Firion, Gus, and Leon. Most town names were also slightly changed.
Version differencesThe Wonderswan Color re-release features much better graphics and slight changes in gameplay system (for example, the characters target the next enemy automatically in battles). This release is nearly identical to Final Fantasy Origins for Playstation (of course, it doesn't have the CG intro).
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.