DescriptionMetal Slug X is an enhanced version of Metal Slug 2: Super Vehicle - 001/II. The main differences to the original release include:
- Additional weapons: Stones, Iron Lizard, Enemy Chaser, Super Grenade, and Drop Shot.
- Additional power-ups, items, and prisoners in most of the levels.
- Additional times of the day: stages can take place at twilight, sunset, or dusk.
- Some of the locations and vehicles in the game have been altered.
- Increased enemy count. Some of the enemies' placement has been changed.
- Many weapons have a stronger explosive force. Explosions yield more unexpected results.
- The soundtrack has been re-mixed.
- "Metal Slug X: Super Vehicle - 001" -- In-game title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the PlayStation release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Gaming Age||Sep 13, 2004||A||100|
|Game Critics||Jun 01, 2001||8.5 out of 10||85|
|GameSpot||Mar 16, 2001||8.2 out of 10||82|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||May 19, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Revolution||May 12, 2001||B||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Aug 07, 2002||14 out of 20||70|
|PSM||Dec, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
|GamesAreFun.com (GAF)||Apr 28, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|Game Informer Magazine||Aug, 2001||6 out of 10||60|
|GamersMark||Oct 22, 2001||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
CoverMetal Slug team member Fio is missing on the cover art of the U.S. and European versions. She's on the Japanese cover art, though.
German versionIn the German PlayStation version, the blood is white by default.
VillainThe main villain is based on Saddam Hussein and his symbol is based on the swastika of the Nazis.
Information also contributed by Satoshi Kunsai and Tiago Jacques
Related Web Sites
- Metal Slug Database (Metal Slug series' fan site with detailed information)