DescriptionWhat happens to heroes after they've saved the world? Going Commando follows Ratchet and his robotic sidekick Clank on a post-adventure adventure, traveling across the universe to stop the next evil threat.
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando is a 3rd-person action platformer, with a heavy emphasis on blowing things up. The player is supplied with an all-new arsenal of weapons along with some old favorites. The game features an RPG-like experience system that allows the player to build up weapons into more powerful forms. Hovercraft races, space battles, and monster arenas are all tossed into the mix with the platforming elements.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no promo images for this game
- "Ratchet & Clank: Locked and Loaded" -- European title
- "Ratchet & Clank: Fuoco a volontà" -- Italian title
- "Ratchet & Clank 2: GAGAGA! Ginga no Commando-su" -- Japanese title
- "Ratchet & Clank 2" -- German title
- "ラチェット&クランク2 ガガガ! 銀河のコマンドーっす" -- Japanese spelling
- "라쳇&클랭크: 공구전사 대박몰이" -- Korean spelling (Hangul)
Part of the Following Groups
|Probably the best of the Ratchet and Clank series.||PlayStation 2||Gary Smith (65)|
|Great gameplay and graphics but...||PlayStation 2||James Kirk (168)|
|Game Informer Magazine||PlayStation 2||Dec, 2003||9.5 out of 10||95|
|IGN||PlayStation 2||Nov 11, 2003||9.4 out of 10||94|
|GameZone||PlayStation 2||Nov 21, 2003||9.4 out of 10||94|
|RPGDreamers||PlayStation 2||2004||9.2 out of 10||92|
|Gamesmania.de||PlayStation 2||Nov 26, 2003||91 out of 100||91|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||PlayStation 2||Nov 12, 2003||9 out of 10||90|
|Super Play (Sweden)||PlayStation 2||Nov, 2003||9 out of 10||90|
|Play.tm||PlayStation 2||Nov 26, 2002||87 out of 100||87|
|Jeuxvideo.com||PlayStation 2||Nov 19, 2003||17 out of 20||85|
|GameCola.net||PlayStation 2||Feb, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (Information about Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando at Wikipedia)
PlayStation 2 Credits
Developed by Insomniac Games: