Not an American user?
DescriptionAs with the other Ricochet games, Infinity is in every way the spiritual successor to the classic game Arkanoid. You use a paddle (in this case, a paddle attached to a spaceship) to bounce a ball into level after level of bricks with many different properties, all the while revealing power ups or other, less desirable things, such as bombs which will kill you. There are more than two hundred levels to be cleared over two episodes that come with the game.
There are a few features that set Ricochet Infinity apart from previous games in the Ricochet franchise:
- A ring collecting system that unlocks new ships and new balls (referred to as ion spheres).
- A mouse party option that allows a second mouse to be plugged into your computer for head-to-head or cooperative play. This option requires at least Windows XP. However, each mouse can be a USB, a PS/2 or even a serial mouse.
- A near-infinite (hence the name) supply of user-created levels that can be downloaded from the company's online server.
- A recall button. By holding the right mouse button while your ball is in flight, you can exert a gravitational pull between the ball and the paddle, causing the ball to alter it's flight path left or right, depending on where your paddle is in relation to it. This feature works in quite a similar way to the gravity gun found in BreakQuest.
Part of the Following Group
|Probably the most innovative ball-and-paddle game in existence.||Windows||The Cliffe (1586)|
The Press Says
|Out Of Eight||Windows||Aug 15, 2007||7 out of 8||88|
|Bright Hub||Windows||Apr 15, 2010||80|
|GameZebo||Windows||Apr 07, 2008||80|
|Game Chronicles||Windows||Oct 18, 2007||7.9 out of 10||79|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Windows||Aug 12, 2007||77 out of 100||77|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Ricochet Infinity -- official game website.
Sharon Hanlon (Shaz)Voice of Rico: