DescriptionVery similar to Safecracker, this point-and-click puzzle game brings you more safes to crack in another wealthy man's mansion.
Family members hire you, a master in the art of safecracking, to locate the last will and testament of their deceased relative, oil tycoon and billionaire Duncan Adams, hidden somewhere within his luxurious 4-story mansion.
Exploration of the mansion is performed entirely by mouse in point-and-click fashion. As you dig for clues and puzzles to solve, you can view the environment in 360 degrees. An in-game mapping system records your progress by marking discovered puzzles with a red 'X', which turns green when solved.
There are a total of 35 different safes to open which will eventually lead you to the 36th "Master" safe. The puzzles are not only about turning dials and pushing buttons. There are sliders, some based on mathematics, pattern recognition puzzles, marble mazes, and some based on inventory objects, for instance. Unlike the previous game, there is no time limit so you can take your time and reason through the dilemma at hand.
- "Взломщик" -- Russian spelling
- "Safecracker: Expert En Cambriolage" -- French title
- "Safecracker: El Desafío Definitivo" -- Spanish title
- "Safecracker: Das ultimative Puzzle Abenteuer" -- German title
- "Safecracker 2" -- Informal name
There are no reviews for this game.
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Windows||Nov 03, 2006||15 out of 20||75|
|Game Chronicles||Windows||Sep 10, 2006||7.5 out of 10||75|
|4Players.de||Windows||Nov 26, 2006||73 out of 100||73|
|Playfuls||Windows||Aug 16, 2006||7.1 out of 10||71|
|GameZebo||Windows||Aug 31, 2007||70|
|UHS (Universal Hint System)||Windows||Aug 29, 2006||70|
|Fragland.net||Windows||Oct 12, 2006||66 out of 100||66|
|GameSpot||Windows||Aug 23, 2006||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Gameslave UK||Windows||Jun 08, 2007||6 out of 10||60|
|Adventurearchiv||Windows||Dec 04, 2007||56 out of 100||56|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Safecracker Solution (Arranged in question and answer format, this is the UHS hint file for Safecracker: The Ultimate Puzzle Adventure. It can be viewed on-line or downloaded for use with the UHS Reader software.)
- Zarf's Mini-Review (A mini-review of the PC version of Safecracker 2 by Andrew Plotkin (April, 2007).)
Nintendo DS Credits
Product Marketing Managers:
Head of Pubishing: