DescriptionHorror writer Michael Arthate comes to the isolated Blackwood Manor to complete his latest book. Alone in the Victorian home, nestled away in Northumberland, England, Michael's only contact with the outside world is via the telephone. Little does Michael realize that he isn't as alone as he believes. Exploring the house, Michael uncovers sinister secrets leading up to a terrifying answer to the question, "what is that noise in your basement?"
Scratches is an adventure game played from a first-person perspective using a point-and-click interface. Players must use inventory and deduction to solve integrated puzzles, exploring the manor and its grounds. An original soundtrack has been created by Cellar of Rats.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Шорох" -- Russian spelling
- "Scratches: La Guarida del Miedo" -- Spanish title
- "Scratches: Graffi Mortali" -- Italian title
- "Scratches: Dans l'antre de la peur" -- French title
Part of the Following Group
|Are you scared?||Depeche Mike (17177)|
|Atmospheric, but clichéd and tedious||plumifrons (95)|
|GameBoomers||Feb 27, 2006||A+||100|
|Adventure Gamers||Mar 08, 2006||80|
|UHS (Universal Hint System)||Mar 14, 2006||80|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Jul 02, 2006||16 out of 20||80|
|Puntaeclicca.it||May, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Watcher||Dec 28, 2004||7.7 out of 10||77|
|Game Over Online||Mar 06, 2006||76 out of 100||76|
|PC Action||Mar 19, 2006||62 out of 100||62|
|GameStar (Germany)||Apr, 2006||50 out of 100||50|
|Game Freaks 365||2006||3.5 out of 10||35|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Hint File for Scratches (Full guide presented in question and answer format.)
- Len Green's Scratches Solution (Walkthrough posted on GamesOver.com)
- ScratchesMystery.com (Official Website)
- Scratches Walkthrough (by MaGtRo)
- Scratches Walkthrough (by Aya (on Just Adventure))
- Walkthrough by Fisicx (Full step by step for Scratches)