DescriptionGods and Kings is the first add-on for Sid Meier's Civilization V. Includes the following content:
- New civilizations such as Austria, Byzantium, Carthage, the Celts, Ethiopia, the Huns, the Maya, the Netherlands and Sweden
- 9 new wonders (Terracotta Army, the Great Mosque of Djenne, Hubble Space Telescope)
- 13 new buildings (Bomb Shelter, Constabulary, Police Station, Shrine)
- 27 new units (Cataphract, Gatling Gun, Hussar, Horse Archer, Landship, Privateer, Triplane)
- Reintroduces religions to the series including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, Tengrism and Zoroastrianism
- New scenarios: Into the Renaissance, Fall of Rome and Empires of the Smoky Skies
- New types of city-states, religious and mercantile
- Enhanced Diplomacy and Espionage operations
- Reworked combat system and AI
- Changed naval combat system. Naval units are split into two different types, melee and ranged.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Vandal Online||Windows||Jun 18, 2012||9.2 out of 10||92|
|Gamereactor (Germany)||Macintosh||Jun 18, 2012||9 out of 10||90|
|Mana Pool||Windows||Oct 26, 2012||8.8 out of 10||88|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Jun 19, 2012||84 out of 100||84|
|Eurogamer.cz||Windows||Jul 18, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
|Eurogamer.de||Windows||Jun 20, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Chronicles||Windows||Jun 28, 2012||80|
|G4 TV: X-Play||Windows||Jun 25, 2012||4 out of 5||80|
|Game Watcher||Windows||Jun 18, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
|Gamekult||Windows||Jun 21, 2012||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Original Creator of Civilization:
Project Art Director: