DescriptionStationfall is a text adventure game and a sequel to Planetfall, featuring the same protagonist who has been promoted from Ensign Seventh Class to Lieutenant First Class. However, the current work in the Stellar Patrol seems to be less satisfying than before, as the Lieutenant has to deal with boring paperwork. One day the Lieutenant receives an assignment that involves accompanying a spacetruck to a space station and picking up a load of "Request for Stellar Patrol Issue Regulation Black Form Binders Request Form Forms". The Lieutenant travels to the space station with his robotic side-kick Floyd. Once they arrive, they find it deserted, with only an ostrich and an Arcturian balloon creature left untouched. The two must investigate the station and find out what happened.
- "Stationfall: Floyd is back in the Boffoid Sequel to Planetfall." -- Tag-lined title
- "Stationfall - a science fiction story" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
|Good sequel to Planetfall but a bit to much the same||DOS||David Ledgard (63)|
|Not as good as Planetfall||DOS||Tony Van (2691)|
The Press Says
|CU Amiga||Amiga||Jul, 1987||10 out of 10||100|
|Zzap!||Commodore 64||Nov, 1987||87 out of 100||87|
|Happy Computer||DOS||1986||86 out of 100||86|
|SPAG||DOS||Apr 19, 1995||7.7 out of 10||77|
|All Game Guide||Macintosh||1998||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Trivia(From Infocom Home Page site)
It contained space station blueprints (envelope, 9 blueprints, 1 legend page), three forms (QX-17-T, JZ-59-G, HB-56-V), and a Stellar Patrol patch (Lieutenant First Class).
Related Web Sites
- Infocom Home Page -- The ultimate Infocom fan site.
- Stationfall Maps -- Scientific Sub-Module
- Stationfall @ Wikipedia -- The Stationfall article at Wikipedia
- The Commodore Zone -- All about the game, with introduction, images, related links and comments area.
- The Infocom Gallery -- High-quality scans of the grey box package and manual of Stationfall.