DescriptionTerminator 2: Judgment Day is based on the movie of the same name. The player takes the role of the T-800 Terminator and has to protect John Connor from being terminated by the T-1000 Terminator.
The game is set over five levels with the following goals:
- Level 1: Acquire a weapon.
- Level 2: An isometric racing course on a motorcycle in which the player needs to out-run a tanker truck that is chasing them. This stage was omitted from the Game Gear version.
- Level 3: Locate and rescue Sarah Connor from the Pescadero asylum.
- Level 4: Plant explosive charges to destroy the Cyberdyne building.
- Level 5: Defeat the T-1000 within the steel mill.
There are no promo images for this game
- "T-2 ジャッジメント・デイ" -- Game Gear Japanese spelling
- "T2" -- Official abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
|An 8-bit movie license that didn't go to waste? Believe it.||NES||DarkBubble (370)|
|No wonder Arnold said he didn't want to do anymore movies!||NES||Fake Spam (94)|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||NES||Feb, 1992||84 out of 100||84|
|Video Games||NES||Jun, 1992||59 out of 100||59|
|Sega Master Force||SEGA Master System||Dec, 1993||52 out of 100||52|
|neXGam||NES||2002||2.6 out of 10||26|
|Game Zero||NES||Aug, 1992||Unscored||Unscored|
|The Video Game Critic||NES||May 27, 2016||F||0|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.