DescriptionTop Spin 2 recreates international tennis with multiple camera views. There are several game modes:
- Exhibition - A quick way to begin a match by simply selecting singles or doubles and assigning each controller.
- Party Games - These mini-games allow you to play tennis with a twist, similar to Mario Power Tennis:
- Time Bomb, in which you must not be the first player to have your countdown timer reach zero;
- Wall Breaker, in which you must break more of the opponent's wall behind them than they do of yours;
- Splash Court, in which you must coat your opponent's side of the court with as much paint as possible.
- Career - The meat of the game; create a player and take them through a multi-season career. In this mode you must manage training (either by taking on your coach, or by taking on mini-games, through which you earn skill points which can be assigned to player attributes), sponsors, and major tournaments to eventually become ranked #1 in the world.
Like the original Top Spin (for the X-Box), Top Spin 2 features 24 contemporary tennis pros, such as Venus Williams and Roger Federer. However, Top Spin 2 also features actual tennis locations such as Rod Laver Arena and Wimbeldon.
- "上旋高手2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Windows||Apr 07, 2006||85 out of 100||85|
|Kombo.com||Xbox 360||Apr 15, 2006||8.3 out of 10||83|
|Play.tm||Xbox 360||May 05, 2006||81 out of 100||81|
|FZ||Xbox 360||May 21, 2006||4 out of 5||80|
|IGN||Xbox 360||Apr 03, 2006||7.8 out of 10||78|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Windows||Dec, 2006||75 out of 100||75|
|Digital Press - Classic Video Games||Xbox 360||Apr 16, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|IGN||Windows||Jun 18, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|GameSpy||Xbox 360||Apr 13, 2006||60|
|G4 TV: X-Play||Xbox 360||May 12, 2006||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Top Spin 2.)