DescriptionIn this sequel to the nutty GBA title Made In Wario, You can play all the classic, yet strange, games found in the original game, and more. The main focus in Atsumare is multiplayer gaming. This is accomplished in many ways, including, but not limited to:
- A mode where a doctor tells you stuff you have to do in real life as you play the game, and...
- Normal Made In Wario games, now in multiplayer.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Atsumare!! Made In Wario" -- Japanese title
- "あつまれ！！メイド イン ワリオ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
|Wow...this is DEFINITELY something different||Jon Collins (28)|
|NintendoWorldReport||Oct 23, 2003||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Kombo.com||Apr 08, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|4Players.de||Sep 09, 2004||76 out of 100||76|
|Netjak||Apr 22, 2004||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Game Revolution||Apr, 2004||B||75|
|Nintendo Difference||Sep 19, 2004||15 out of 20||75|
|64 Power / big.N / N Games||Aug, 2004||74 out of 100||74|
|64 Power / big.N / N Games||May, 2004||74 out of 100||74|
|N-Zone||Sep 28, 2004||70 out of 100||70|
|G4 TV: X-Play||Apr 07, 2006||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2004 – Most Style of the Year (GameCube)
Related Web Sites
- WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$ (Nintendo of America's official game web site.)