DescriptionThe player is Max, an American journalist in Paris. There seems to be a story at hand, about a big drug dealer who is covered by some influential person in politics. To get the dealer talking, the player offers him a photography in exchange for some information. But when the player gets there, the druglord is dead and everyones on their back - mistaking them for the killer.
The game itself is a movie adventure on four CD-ROMs, dividing gameplay in Clue- and Action-turns. The player can control the game completely via mouse.
- "Urban Runner: Lost in Town..." -- European tag-lined title
- "Lost in Town" -- This was the development title and is still the subtitle of the game.
- "Avudim BaIr" -- Hebrew Title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Power Unlimited||Sep, 1996||85 out of 100||85|
|High Score||Sep, 1996||4 out of 5||80|
|Adventure Gamers||Jul 17, 2010||70|
|Power Play||Jul, 1996||69 out of 100||69|
|PC Action||Jun, 1996||65 out of 100||65|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Aug, 1996||63 out of 100||63|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jun, 1996||61 out of 100||61|
|PC Player (Denmark)||1996||60 out of 100||60|
|PC Player (Germany)||Jun, 1996||40|
|PC Zone||Aug 13, 2001||1.6 out of 10||16|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe game was originally developed by Cocktel Vision under the title "Lost in Town" (which later became the subtitle of the game). It was considered to be a part of the "Lost in..." series of the French developer. Unfortunately they were taken over by Sierra during the creation of the game, which changed marketing strategies.
Related Web Sites
- Another Walkthrough (by an anonymous writer)
- Darksheer's Urban Runner Walkthrough (as posted on GamesOver.com)
- Dj Simo's Walkthrough for Urban Runner (posted on cheatbook.de)
- Urban Runner Walkthrough (by Johnny Chu)
- Urban Runner - Wikipedia (Wikipedia information page)