DescriptionThe player is Max, an American journalist in Paris. There seems to be a story at hand, about a big drug dealer who is covered by some influential person in politics. To get the dealer talking, the player offers him a photography in exchange for some information. But when the player gets there, the druglord is dead and everyones on their back - mistaking them for the killer.
The game itself is a movie adventure on four CD-ROMs, dividing gameplay in Clue- and Action-turns. The player can control the game completely via mouse.
- "Urban Runner: Lost in Town..." -- European tag-lined title
- "Lost in Town" -- This was the development title and is still the subtitle of the game.
- "Avudim BaIr" -- Hebrew Title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|PC Joker||Jul, 1996||81 out of 100||81|
|High Score||Sep, 1996||4 out of 5||80|
|Adventure Gamers||Jul 17, 2010||70|
|Power Play||Jul, 1996||69 out of 100||69|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Aug, 1996||63 out of 100||63|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jun, 1996||61 out of 100||61|
|PC Player (Denmark)||1996||60 out of 100||60|
|PC Player (Germany)||Jun, 1996||40|
|PC Zone||Aug 13, 2001||1.6 out of 10||16|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe game is set in the city of Clichy, France.
Related Web Sites
- Another Walkthrough (by an anonymous writer)
- Darksheer's Urban Runner Walkthrough (as posted on GamesOver.com)
- Dj Simo's Walkthrough for Urban Runner (posted on cheatbook.de)
- Urban Runner Walkthrough (by Johnny Chu)
- Urban Runner - Wikipedia (Wikipedia information page)