Description123 Free Puzzle is a single-player, freeware, card game. It was released as a 'taster' game to promote TreeCardgames compilation of Solitaire games SolSuite 2003 which can be ordered via the menu bar of this game.
This title features the following solitaire games:
- Four Sums: Sixteen cards are laid out face up in a four by four grid. Numbers are listed on the right hand side of the grid. The player has to arrange the cards so that the values of the cards in each row of four add up to the appropriate number.
- Move For Goal: Is a patience game where the player starts with nine cards played face up in a 3 x 3 grid. Cards may be played onto any other card in an adjacent cell which is one above or one below it's rank, after each move a card is played from the stock pile to fill the vacated cell. The object is to build cards into a sequence from Ace to King and then move that sequence from the play area to a discard pile.
- Only One Left: There are two versions of this game, one is played on a 4 x 4 grid and the other on a 5 x 5 grid. Cards are placed on this grid leaving just one cell free. The object is to 'jump' one card over another into a vacant cell. The card that has been jumped over is removed from the grid. Play continues until there are no more valid moves, in which case the player loses, or until there is 'Just One Left' in which case they win.
- Put Them In Order: This is a sliding block puzzle game. The player is given a sequence of cards in a grid in which there is one vacant cell. The object is to repeatedly move cards into the vacant cell in order to recreate the correct sequence. There are three variants of this game that are played on a 3 x 3 grid, a 4 x 4 grid, and a 5 x 5 grid.
- Tower Of Hanoy: This is a classic disc moving puzzle in which the player has to arrange a set of nine numbered discs in descending sequence. This is slightly different in that it uses playing cards from the ace to the nine inclusive.
There are no promo images for this game
- "123 Free Puzzle 2003" -- Used in the game's menu bar
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.