DescriptionThe Larry-esque Al Emmo is out of luck. He travels to the forsaken valley of Anozira to meet Ivanna Lottakash, the mail-order bride of his dreams, but she dumps him when he has no cash to show. There is no other train coming for a week, but while looking for lodgings he meets the ravishing Rita Peralto, a girl he swears to make his. Looking for means to attract her attention, he discovers she is linked to the mysterious Dutchman's mine, where many men venture inside in search of its riches. He will also have to deal with his local nemesis Antonio.
Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine is a humourous adventure set in a western setting. Al Emmo is fully controlled by the mouse, There is an inventory and the right mouse button cycles through actions to walk, search, talk, and pick up, use and combine items. All characters have been fully voiced and there is a soundtrack. Surprisingly, there are no highlighted hotspots, you need to interact with items and parts of the environment that look useful.
In the later parts of the game, it is possible to die and there are also a few time-based puzzles. Some situations have an adult theme, and characters you meet include a shemale, a pharmacist on drugs, a suicidal pianist, cranky Indians, and many others.
- "Эл Эммо и сокровища Золотой шахты" -- Russian spelling
- "Al Emmo: Das Wild West Adventure - Gold, Girls & Ganoven" -- German tag-lined title
- "Al Emmo: Das Wild West Adventure" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine
- Game Engine: Adventure Game Studio (AGS)
- Setting: Western / Old West
|Promising classic adventure ruined by the most agonizing lead character voice in history.||Ben K (23931)|
|Just Adventure||Jun 29, 2006||A||100|
|Adventurespiele||May 25, 2006||100|
|Adventure Lantern||Jul, 2006||96 out of 100||96|
|Adventurearchiv||Nov 06, 2006||83 out of 100||83|
|Mystery Manor||Nov 28, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|GameZone||Nov 29, 2006||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Adventure-Treff||Aug 11, 2007||75 out of 100||75|
|Game Captain||Jul 30, 2007||60 out of 100||60|
|GameStar (Germany)||Aug 29, 2007||45 out of 100||45|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine (Official game website)
- UHS: Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine Hints (Universal Hint System file provides the answers gradually in question and answer format.)