DescriptionCloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is based on the 2009 computer-animated film of the same name. The player is cast as Flint Lockwood, an aspiring inventor who tries to solve the hunger problem in his town by creating a machine that turns water into food. Soon, the machine is out of control, and it literally is raining food on Flint's town. It's up to him to stop the machine and get rid of the abundance of food. To make matters worse however, the machine is now protected by mutated food.
The player has to fight and puzzle their way through twenty levels, using Flint's self created gadgets such as a hair dryer converted into a heat gun, which can be used to melt obstacles composed of ice cream, or a mechanical boxing glove to punch food. Each level features thirty specific destroyable food items. Destroying all of them unlocks a piece of a blueprint for a special item.
The game also features a co-op mode, since a second player can join in anytime as Flint’s pet monkey Steve.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 16 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Облачно, возможны осадки в виде фрикаделек" -- Russian spelling
- "Wolkig mit Aussicht auf Fleischbällchen" -- German title
- "Tempête de Boulettes Géantes" -- French title
- "Piovono Polpette" -- Italian title
- "Het Regent Gehaktballen" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Dec 23, 2009||65 out of 100||65|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 05, 2009||13 out of 20||65|
|Sector||Nov 12, 2009||4.5 out of 10||45|
|4Players.de||Jan 19, 2010||41 out of 100||41|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- PS3trophies.org (Trophy guide for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs)
- Wikipedia: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.