DescriptionThe Immortals of Terra: A Perry Rhodan Adventure takes place in "Perryversum", a huge science-fiction world conceived in 1960 and developed through 2400 printed novellas.
The main character is Perry Rhodan, immortal emperor of the earth, played in 3rd person. The game starts in 4394 AD when Mondra Diamond, Perry's girlfriend, is abducted by minions of an unknown enemy during a fierce galactic attack on The Residence, the headquarters of the immortals. Determined to get to the bottom of the incident, Perry sets himself on uncovering the evil schemes of the mysterious opponent and freeing Mondra from his clutches.
The game is a classic point-and-click adventure, featuring 2D backgrounds and pixel-shaded 3D characters. It features an interactive, iconic inventory system which contains not only collected items but also story related concepts (persons of interest, objects learned about or seen). These icons can be used during conversations as well as part of puzzle solving.
The game contains 5 chapters, each taking place on a unique planet.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Перри Родан. Цена бессмертия" -- Russian spelling
- "Rhodan: Myth of the Illochim" -- UK title
- "Perry Rhodan: The Adventure" -- German title
- "Perry Rhodan - Le mythe des Illochim" -- French title
- "Perry Rhodan: Dziedzictwo Przeszłości" -- Polish title
Part of the Following Groups
|Not an immortal classic, but a solid adventure that's worth playing||Jeanne (76520)|
|Adventurearchiv||Apr 22, 2008||92 out of 100||92|
|Game Chronicles||Aug 10, 2008||8.5 out of 10||85|
|4Players.de||Feb 28, 2008||83 out of 100||83|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jun 24, 2008||16 out of 20||80|
|Gamers' Temple, The||2008||75 out of 100||75|
|Deaf Gamers||Jun 11, 2008||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Jun, 2008||74 out of 100||74|
|Gamekult||Jun 27, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|Computer Bild Spiele||Mar 05, 2008||2.73 out of 6||65|
|IGN||Aug 05, 2008||5.8 out of 10||58|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Axel Ruske and Igor Posavec - Perry Rhodan (Interview on Adventure Gamers with the developers (27th June 2008))
- Bert Jamin's Walkthrough (posted on Gamesover.com)
- Perry Rhodan (The official website)
- Perry Rhodan - Wikipedia (Some history of the Perry Rhodan character on Wikipedia)
- Viva-Media (North American publisher's product page)
- Walkthrough by MaGtRo (posted on Gameboomers.com)
Idea & Story: