Forums > Game Forums > Microsoft Windows Vista (included games) > Microsoft Windows Vista Business

beetle120 (2415) on 9/18/2009 1:29 PM · Permalink · Report

If I was to add the Vista Business version can I copy the existing descriptions from here and just add the descriptions for the extra games (Chess Titans, InkBall, Mahjong Titans)?

Patrick Bregger (302369) on 9/18/2009 2:56 PM · Permalink · Report

I think because this is more or less a "Special Edition" of Vista Basic you just need to link to Vista Basic and explain what is different.

beetle120 (2415) on 9/18/2009 3:05 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Patrick Bregger wrote--]I think because this is more or less a "Special Edition" of Vista Basic you just need to link to Vista Basic and explain what is different. [/Q --end Patrick Bregger wrote--] Not a bad idea, I think I'll do that.

Xoleras (66141) on 9/20/2009 12:11 PM · Permalink · Report

Well, I would rather revise this entry here.

True with this Special Edition similarity, but with all those different alternate titles (the inclusions), it would be insane.

I've already thought about doing it myself, but I can't explain InkBall - don't have it to even play it.

I would add the other games to the list, indicating in brackets what belongs to which Edition, or making multiple lists (e.g. Base games included in all Editions: ... and In addition ... also contains).

As a summary, the following should be noted and included in the description:

Base games (all the one in the current entry) for all Editions (Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Enterprise, Ultimate.

In addition, Home Premium, Business and Ultimate (but not Enterprise!) have access to the premium games (Chess Titans & co.).

And in addition to that, the Ultimate Edition has access to the Ultimate Extra games (Hold 'Em & Tinker).

vedder (70941) on 9/20/2009 12:13 PM · Permalink · Report

In a related note, I bought a new phone last week, should I submit it as a new game compilation? ¬.¬

Xoleras (66141) on 9/20/2009 12:20 PM · Permalink · Report

I would have no problems in adding FreeCell & co. as new game entries and add all the stuff there, it would be even easier. But it was agreed to go that way, so it goes that way. ;)

Indra was here (20752) on 9/24/2009 9:53 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start stvedder wrote--]In a related note, I bought a new phone last week, should I submit it as a new game compilation? ¬.¬ [/Q --end stvedder wrote--] Way ahead of you. I've been trying (at least a couple of months ago) to make Oliver figure out how to add Plasma TVs as new platforms, as they also come with games. :p

MobyGames: Just when you thought you couldn't get even more confused. :)

beetle120 (2415) on 9/24/2009 11:23 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Indra Depari of 'da Clan Depari wrote--] [Q2 --start stvedder wrote--]In a related note, I bought a new phone last week, should I submit it as a new game compilation? ¬.¬ [/Q2 --end stvedder wrote--] Way ahead of you. I've been trying (at least a couple of months ago) to make Oliver figure out how to add Plasma TVs as new platforms, as they also come with games. :p

MobyGames: Just when you thought you couldn't get even more confused. :) [/Q --end Indra Depari of 'da Clan Depari wrote--]

Then you open the flood gates to all the other games on dedicated hardware, like all the 'game and watch' and related games.

Zeppin (8407) on 9/30/2009 4:11 AM · Permalink · Report

Eep. In the distant future, would digital fast food toys fall under a dedicated general platform?