DescriptionIn this dark adventure game you play as an old black man, Marcellus Faust. In an old theme park, now condemned and abandoned because of numerous disappearances which happened there, you meet Mephistopheles, the Devil himself. Mephistopheles is not your typical red devil; he is instead a charismatic, charming and mysterious man. From there, your quest begins. The Devil asks you to help him: he had a quarrel with God (or the Boss, as he calls him) about whether or not 7 souls who lived here during the 1930 Depression era should be condemned.
You have to investigate on their lives in the past and find evidences of their acts: the decision will be based on your findings. During your inquiry, you will discover the dark side and the worst of the human nature. These seven lives were touched by temptations, lust and greed, and you'll have to understand how they can lead to crimes.
The whole game is composed of 3D rendered environments in which you can rotate to 360°.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Фауст: Семь ловушек для души" -- Russian spelling
- "Faust: The Seven Games of the Soul" -- UK title
- "Faust: Sju spel om själen..." -- Swedish title
- "Faust: os Sete jogos da Alma" -- Portuguese title
- "Fausto: los Siete misterios del Alma" -- Spanish title
- "Faust: les sept jeux de l'âme" -- French title
- "Faust: I Sette Giochi dell'Anima" -- Italian title
- "Faust: Die sieben Spiele der Seele" -- German title
- "Faust: De Zeven Spelen Van De Ziel" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
|A devilish interlude that's not all bad||Jeanne (75363)|
|Aventura y Cía||Jan 23, 2003||90|
|Adventure Gamers||Jun 04, 2004||80|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Nov 16, 1999||8 out of 10||80|
|Svenska PC Gamer||May, 2000||70 out of 100||70|
|GameSpot UK||Nov 17, 1999||7 out of 10||70|
|PC Joker||Nov, 1999||64 out of 100||64|
|All Game Guide||2000||60|
|GameStar (Germany)||Dec, 1999||53 out of 100||53|
|Power Play||Nov, 1999||47 out of 100||47|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Faust Hints (Helpful Hints for Faust (aka "Seven Games of the Soul"))
- Faust Walkthrough (by Dan Kennedy)
- Faust Walkthrough (by Karen July)
- Zarf's Mini-Review (A brief review of Faust by Andrew Plotkin (March, 2002).)