DescriptionIt's 2160, and the Eastern Alliance has launched a surprise attack on the Western Coalition's fleet and decimated it. The call has gone out for volunteers to become Alliance fighter pilots, and you have signed up with the 45th Volunteer Squadron.
Designed by Chris and Erin Roberts, the creative force behind the Wing Commander/Privateer megaseries, this space fighting simulation features the genre's standard mission types: escort, fighter sweep, interception, attacking space stations, fighting in asteroid fields, etc.
12 pilotable fighters (you can choose which you fly as well as missile loadout, but not all are available in the early missions), 9 enemy fighter types.
There are no promo images for this game
- "星际枪骑兵" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
|Clubic||Jun 05, 2000||100|
|PC Joker||May, 2000||86 out of 100||86|
|Gamesmania.de||2000||86 out of 100||86|
|FiringSquad||May 04, 2000||85 out of 100||85|
|GameStar (Germany)||Jun, 2000||84 out of 100||84|
|4Players.de||Jul 31, 2000||81 out of 100||81|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||May 30, 2000||7 out of 10||70|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||May 25, 2000||70|
|incite PC Gaming||Jul, 2000||60|
|Game Informer Magazine||Dec, 2000||4.75 out of 10||48|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaAll the games designed by Digital Anvil (Starlancer, Freelancer, Conquest, Loose Cannon) take place in the same universe and are all part of one long storyline.
Related Web Sites
- Lancer's HQ (Information on Starlancer & Freelancer. )
- Official game homepage (featuring game info and downloads)
- Starlancer Walkthrough (Here is the complete walkthrough from the game Starlancer in German only.)
- The Lancer's Reactor (All kinds of stuff about Starlancer - features a "walkthru" for the single-player campaign missions!)