DescriptionTrackMania Sunrise is the follow-up to TrackMania. This new version of the game is still based on track building and insane stunts.
Build tracks with all the 'blocks' provided in 3 different environments, (Island, Coast and Bay) at any of 4 times of the day! (Sunrise, Day, Sunset and Night)
Multiplayer is the key to the game although there is enough fun to be had in single player modes too. 4 racing modes, Survival, Puzzle, Platform & Crazy are available to help you build the biggest and greatest track you can! You can also save replays and customize your car with skins. Multiplay via the Internet allows you to share your custom tracks with other players.
- "赛道狂飙：日出" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "ТрекМания Sunrise" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Apr 04, 2005||19 out of 20||95|
|Factornews||Apr 06, 2005||9 out of 10||90|
|Game Chronicles||May 17, 2005||8.7 out of 10||87|
|Gamers Europe||May 03, 2005||8.5 out of 10||85|
|PC Games (Germany)||May 27, 2005||82 out of 100||82|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Sep, 2005||80|
|Thunderbolt Games||Jun 19, 2005||8 out of 10||80|
|Fragland.net||Jun 05, 2005||80 out of 100||80|
|IGN||Jun 28, 2005||8 out of 10||80|
|PC Action||May 04, 2005||78 out of 100||78|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaWhen announced in June 2004, the game was first revealed as a commercial expansion pack for the original Trackmania. However, the graphics engine had been vastly improved and the features extended far beyond the scope of original game, that it was changed to a standalone sequel.
Related Web Sites
- Trackmania (Official Digital Jesters Trackmania site)
- TrackMania Exchange (Community website to exchange tracks)
- Trackmania sunrise (Official French website)
- Trackmania Sunrise (Official Dutch game website)
- Trackmania Sunrise (Official Nadeo Trackmania Sunrise homepage.)
- TrackMania Sunrise (US publisher Enlight's game website)