DescriptionTrackMania Sunrise is the follow-up to TrackMania and is, as its predecessor, based on track building and insane stunts. With a pool of building blocks, players can build tracks in three different environments, Island, Bay, and Coast, at four times of the day, Sunrise, Day, Sunset and Night. The game features four single-player racing modes, Race, Platform, Puzzle, Crazy, and the options of saving replays and customizing cars with skins. Multiplay over the Internet allows players to share custom tracks with other players.
There are no promo images for this game
- "赛道狂飙：日出" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "ТрекМания Sunrise" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Apr 04, 2005||19 out of 20||95|
|Factornews||Apr 06, 2005||9 out of 10||90|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Apr 06, 2005||9 out of 10||90|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Apr 30, 2005||86 out of 100||86|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Apr 05, 2005||17 out of 20||85|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Apr 20, 2005||84 out of 100||84|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Sep, 2005||80|
|GameSpy||May 27, 2005||80|
|IGN||Jun 28, 2005||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Informer Magazine||Jul, 2005||7.25 out of 10||72|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaWhen announced in June 2004, the game was first revealed as a commercial expansion pack for the original Trackmania. However, the graphics engine had been vastly improved and the features extended far beyond the scope of original game, that it was changed to a standalone sequel.
Related Web Sites
- Trackmania (Official Digital Jesters Trackmania site)
- TrackMania Exchange (Community website to exchange tracks)
- Trackmania sunrise (Official French website)
- Trackmania Sunrise (Official Dutch game website)
- Trackmania Sunrise (Official Nadeo Trackmania Sunrise homepage.)
- TrackMania Sunrise (US publisher Enlight's game website)