is a remake of the Famicom (NES) game
of the same name. This version includes the following changes and enhancements:
- The graphics and the soundtrack have been updated to resemble technically those of the 16-bit installments of the series
- There is an additional Easy difficulty level
- In addition to saving the game in towns, the player can also create a memo file at any time, which acts as a saved game file until the player quits the game
- Characters automatically target and attack a new enemy in case the originally targeted enemy has been defeated by another character during the course of the round
- The protagonist can run at any time if the player presses a correspondent button during movement
- A few minor changes have been made to character abilities
- A CG introduction movie has been added to the Playstation version
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the WonderSwan Color release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
The Wonderswan Color re-release features much better graphics and slight changes in gameplay system (for example, the characters target the next enemy automatically in battles). This release is nearly identical to Final Fantasy Origins
for Playstation (of course, it doesn't have the CG intro).