Mike Breault is currently a writer/designer at Zenimax Online
. Previously he was with the development studios Volition
and Raven Software
Mike's been semi-gainfully employed in the games industry since the early 1980s, toiling in-house or freelance for such companies as TSR, MB, SSI, EA, SoA, ASPCA, and NAFTA, among others. Mike lives with his wife Mary, son Chris, daughter Amelia, and hypoallergenic dog Rags.
Additional writing credits not listed below (due to SEGA's early policy of not giving credit to developers) include:
- Sword of Vermilion (1989), SEGA of America (Genesis)
- Phantasy Star III (1990), SEGA of America (Genesis)
- Shining in the Darkness (1991), SEGA of America (Genesis)
- Shining Force (1992), SEGA of America (Genesis)
- Shining Force II (1993), SEGA of America (Genesis)
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Far Cry 3 (2012), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Singularity (2010), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Red Faction: Guerrilla (2009), THQ Inc.
- Wolfenstein (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- The Punisher (2005), THQ Inc.
- Summoner 2 (2003), THQ Inc.
- Red Faction II (2002), THQ Inc.
- Red Faction (2001), THQ Inc.
- Freespace 2: Sim of the Year Edition (2000), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Summoner (2000), THQ Inc.
- Freespace 2 (1999), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Top Gun: Fire at Will! (1996), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? (CD-ROM) (1995), Brøderbund Software, Inc.
- Inherit the Earth: Quest for the Orb (1994), Softgold Computerspiele GmbH
- King Arthur & the Knights of Justice (1994), Enix America Corporation
- SSN-21 Seawolf (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Day Dreamin' Davey (1992), HAL America Inc.
- Dungeons & Dragons: Warriors of the Eternal Sun (1992), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Castles: The Northern Campaign (1991), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991), Virgin Games, Inc.
- Pool of Radiance (1988), Strategic Simulations, Inc.