Developer BIOJesse Reynolds moved to California to join Interplay in the summer of 1994. His first project was StoneKeep, which kept him busy for quite a while. After StoneKeep shipped, Jesse joined programming forces with Tim and Chris to work on the award-winning Fallout. Jesse was promoted to Lead Programmer on Fallout 2, and once it was completed, left Interplay to join the Troika team. When Jesse's not busy coding, he can be found attempting to kill his co-workers in a game of Quake, or gaining new levels on EQ. In addition to computer gaming, Jesse enjoys reading science fiction and fantasy novels, as well as playing pencil & paper RPGs.
Also Known As
- Jesse L. Reynolds
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Alpha Protocol (2010), SEGA Europe Ltd.
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Gold (2008), Atari, Inc.
- Neverwinter Nights 2 (2006), Akella
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Fallout 2 (1998), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Fallout (1997), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Stonekeep (1995), Interplay Productions Ltd.