Kellee Santiago is a graduate of the Interactive Media program at USC School of Cinematic Arts. She has produced and managed a number of interactive works, including the PS122 production of I'm Gonna Kill the President! A Federal Offense
, The Angel Project
at Lincoln Center, and the award-winning student project Cloud
. For the game fl0w
she founded the game development studio thatgamecompany
with Jenova Chen
. After the release of two more games – Flower
(2009) and Journey
(2012) – she announced in March 2012 to leave the company.
- Dear Esther (2012), thechineseroom
- Journey (2012), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- The Unfinished Swan (2012), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Q.U.B.E. (2011), Toxic Games
- The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom (2010), 2K Play
- Flower (2009), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Braid (2008), Microsoft Game Studios
- The Winter Solstice (2007), Vertigo Games
- The Ant Bully (2006), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- CMT Presents: Karaoke Revolution Country (2006), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Darfur is Dying (2006),
- Happy Feet (2006), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Cloud (2005), USC Interactive Media
- Guitar Hero (2005), RedOctane, Inc.
- Karaoke Revolution Party (2005), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 (2005), THQ Inc.