Patrick came to Gearbox Software
after working previously at Ion Storm
. Prior to that he has contributed to many titles including Dominion
, Monty Python And The Quest For The Holy Grail
, and Arcade America
. He started down the path of a game developer by programming home games on the Apple II in 1982. But, before getting into professional game programming Deupree worked on two non-game commercial products: Actor, an object oriented programming language for Windows, and PyWare 3D, a tool to choreograph marching band drills in a 2D/3D environment. In Patrick's spare time he managed to earn a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and he's healing up nicely.Source: Gearbox Software official company website.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (2013), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Borderlands 2 (2012), 2K Games, Inc.
- Duke Nukem Forever (2011), 2K Games, Inc.
- Borderlands (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: D-Day (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- 007: Nightfire (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Anachronox (2001), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Half-Life (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Dominion: Storm Over Gift 3 (1998), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- G-Nome (1997), 7th Level, Inc.
- Ace Ventura (1996), Bomico Entertainment Software GmbH
- Arcade America (1996), BMG Interactive Entertainment
- Monty Python & the Quest for the Holy Grail (1996), 7th Level, Inc.