Stephen, an artist with a degree from the Art Institute of Dallas who focuses on model building and animation, is a power-house of 3d game content development. For Opposing Force
, Stephen created all of the soldiers as well as many of the game's new weapons and creatures. He also creates Gearbox Software's
teaser videos and trailers. Stephen is our token member with real-world military experience. He was in the army for three years and earned the rank of corporal. He was stationed in locations throughout the world such as Panama and Korea.
Source: Selected articles from Gearbox Software Official Company Website - Talent - Stephen Bahlhttp://www.gearboxsoftware.com/stephenb.html
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (2013), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Borderlands 2 (2012), 2K Games, Inc.
- Duke Nukem Forever (2011), 2K Games, Inc.
- Borderlands: Double Game Add-on Pack (2010), 2K Games, Inc.
- Borderlands (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Borderlands: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: D-Day (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- 007: Nightfire (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Half-Life (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.