Mike left behind his engineering and computer science studies at the University of Massachusetts to work in the games industry in 1997. Before joining Gearbox Software's
design team, Mike worked for Ritual Entertainment
where he contributed to Sin
and the Quake Mission Pack: Scourge of Armagon
. Mike also served as Commissioner and Tournament Director for the Cyberathlete Professional League®. Helping the CPL to become the largest professional gaming league in world, he managed over 12 Tournaments with a combined cash purse of more than $400,000.
Source: Selected articles from Gearbox Software Official Company Website - Talent - Mike Wardwellhttp://www.gearboxsoftware.com/mikew.html
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (2013), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Borderlands 2 (2012), 2K Games, Inc.
- Duke Nukem Forever (2011), 2K Games, Inc.
- Borderlands (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: D-Day (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- 007: Nightfire (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Half-Life (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Quake: The Offering (1999), id Software, Inc.
- SiN (1998), Activision, Inc.
- Quake Mission Pack No 1: Scourge of Armagon (1997), id Software, Inc.
- Shrak for Quake (1997), Quantum Axcess