Jehanne Rousseau started her career at RFX Interactive
as a game designer before quickly become project manager on different handheld console games (Turok: Evolution
, Tonic Trouble
, Antz Racing
) and an Xbox project (Tales from the time of yore
). She worked later as a producer for Gameloft
on many different mobile games before working for Monte Cristo Multimedia
as a project manager on Silverfall
and its add-on, Earth Awakening
on PC. She also briefly worked for Darkworks
on a new project for Xbox 360.
In 2009 she is the CEO and Producer at SPIDERS
Also Known As
- Jehanne Steiner
- Jehanne Rousseau Steiner
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Mars: War Logs (2013), Focus Home Interactive SAS
- Endless Space (2012), Iceberg Interactive B.V.
- Of Orcs and Men (2012), Focus Home Interactive SAS
- The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (2012), Focus Home Interactive SAS
- Faery: Legends of Avalon (2011), Focus Home Interactive SAS
- Silverfall: Earth Awakening (2008), Monte Cristo Multimedia
- Silverfall (2007), Monte Cristo Multimedia
- Nightmare Creatures (2003), Gameloft S.A.
- Speed Devils (2003), Gameloft S.A.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Raven Shield (2003), Gameloft S.A.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (2003), Gameloft S.A.
- Rayman Golf (2002), Gameloft S.A.
- Turok: Evolution (2002), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Antz Racing (2001), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc., Light & Shadow Production
- Toonsylvania (2000), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software