🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > MobyGames > Hey, new member here

LegendaryU.2.K. on 6/23/2007 11:16 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Nice site and i will do my part in adding covers and screenshots once i am finish my site soon. But i was wondering, do members have profile links, with information?

EDIT:

Is this my profile link:

http://www.mobygames.com/user/sheet/userSheetId,96604/

?????????

DJP Mom (11333) on 6/23/2007 11:54 PM · Permalink · Report

Welcome LegendaryU.2.K.! After you log in you'll see "prefs" on the top right - that's where you can enter some info about yourself, and if you click on your name to the left of that, you'll see a link to "about me", where you can put stuff, and links to create lists, etc...

LegendaryU.2.K. on 6/23/2007 11:59 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start DJP Mom wrote--]Welcome LegendaryU.2.K.! After you log in you'll see "prefs" on the top right - that's where you can enter some info about yourself, and if you click on your name to the left of that, you'll see a link to "about me", where you can put stuff, and links to create lists, etc... [/Q --end DJP Mom wrote--]

Yea i'm working on it now. This is a great site. And as i said, once i finish my website, i will start to add pictures of games and game covers.

Peace :)

Joshua J. Slone (4666) on 6/24/2007 1:04 AM · Permalink · Report

Welcome, U2K. You seem familiar; aren't you that really, really, really big Dreamcast fan?

LegendaryU.2.K. on 6/24/2007 1:58 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Joshua J. Slone wrote--]Welcome, U2K. You seem familiar; aren't you that really, really, really big Dreamcast fan? [/Q --end Joshua J. Slone wrote--]

I seem familar lol. I'm pretty much all over the net and yea i'm a big dreamcast fan. One day, when i get in a position, i plan to bring it back, by releasing more games for it. Not bring it back on a large scale, i just plan on releasing more games for the system.

Dreamcast is a good system. :) Anyway, nice to meet you um again, whatever you are from.

LegendaryU.2.K. on 6/24/2007 2:00 AM · Permalink · Report

Oh and btw, when you are adding your system list, where is the Windows/Computer option?

I see every console/system, but no Computer OS

chirinea (47495) on 6/24/2007 2:02 AM · Permalink · Report

You have to choose IBM PC and specify the system in the comments field. And btw, welcome to MobyGames. =)

LegendaryU.2.K. on 6/24/2007 2:35 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start chirinea wrote--]You have to choose IBM PC and specify the system in the comments field. And btw, welcome to MobyGames. =) [/Q --end chirinea wrote--]

Alright, i will do that soon. Thanks :)

[Q --start Joshua J. Slone wrote--]I remember you from GAF. People still occasionally joke about Dreamcast's impending 2009 relaunch. :) [/Q --end Joshua J. Slone wrote--]

Well i dont know about 2009, who knows it might happen. But its not a joke, i'm dead serious. One day you will see more games for dreamcast, you can count on that. Btw, i post on a forum called: Evilbore. Someone sent me a myspace message telling me to join evilbore because thats where all the members go when they get banned haha.

I got banned from gaming-age couple months ago, when i came back. I came back to not do what i did before, you know get a second chance, but i guess they didnt want to me another chance, so they banned me again.

No hard feelings, so i just post over at evilbore now. :)

Joshua J. Slone (4666) on 6/24/2007 2:24 AM · Permalink · Report

I remember you from GAF. People still occasionally joke about Dreamcast's impending 2009 relaunch. :)