I just noticed it does't have:

• Developers
  • Companies
  • MG users
  • Hints/cheats
  • Ad-blurbs
  • etc.

DreinIX (10446) on 2/1/2008 11:21 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

For someone that is here since 2001 to say things like "I just noticed" - forgive me but for some reason I can't stop laughing...and your avatar makes things even worse...

Indra was here (20755) on 2/3/2008 5:37 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start DreinIX wrote--]For someone that is here since 2001 to say things like "I just noticed" - forgive me but for some reason I can't stop laughing...and your avatar makes things even worse... [/Q --end DreinIX wrote--]

Well considering I once forgot what my mother looked like, it's not that surprising from where I'm standing. :p

chirinea (47495) on 2/4/2008 2:58 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Indra Depari of the Clan Depari wrote--] Well considering I once forgot what my mother looked like, it's not that surprising from where I'm standing. :p [/Q --end Indra Depari of the Clan Depari wrote--] Stop smoking pot, dude...

DJP Mom (11333) on 2/1/2008 11:46 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Indra Depari of the Clan Depari wrote--]I just noticed it does't have:

• Developers
  • Companies
  • MG users
  • Hints/cheats
  • Ad-blurbs
  • etc. [/Q --end Indra Depari of the Clan Depari wrote--] Well, all those things are just incidentals related to the roots of the database: games. I could see maybe adding developers and companies, but would anybody really care how many ad-blurbs there are on Moby?

DreinIX (10446) on 2/2/2008 12:09 AM · Permalink · Report

I believe ad-blurbs are missing from the Most Wanted! though. Shouldn't they be there?

Indra was here (20755) on 2/3/2008 5:36 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start DJP Mom wrote--] Well, all those things are just incidentals related to the roots of the database: games. I could see maybe adding developers and companies, but would anybody really care how many ad-blurbs there are on Moby? [/Q --end DJP Mom wrote--]

That's supposed to be the point on why we're called nerds, mom.