DescriptionThis is the action game based on the movie from Disney/Pixar, "Monsters Inc.". You play as either Sully (the big hairy monster) or Mike (the small green "walking eye"). The goal of the game is to become Masters of Scare. The first level is training, where you learn movement and how to scare someone. Scaring is done by standing in front of the person to be scared and pressing a combo of buttons (your playing figure will then perform really funny moves and sounds). To be scary enough, you need to collect monster slime - some persons can only be scared with a special amount of monster slime.
The game is presented in 3D graphics and all of the voices are from the movie.
- "Disney•Pixar's Příšerky s.r.o. Strašidelný ostrov " -- Czech title
- "Disney•Pixar's Potwory i Spólka: Wyspa Strachu" -- Polish title
- "Disney•Pixar's Monsters Inc.: Skrämmarön" -- Swedish title
- "Disney•Pixar's Monsters Inc. Scream Team" -- US PSX title
- "Disney•Pixar's Monsters en co.: Schrik Eiland" -- Dutch title
- "Disney•Pixar's Die Monster AG Schreckens-Insel" -- German title
- "Disney•Pixar Monstres & Cie : L'île de l'épouvante" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- Inspiration: Movies
- Monsters, Inc. licensees
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- Technology: amBX
- Walt Disney games
|A great game for kids||PlayStation 2||NIL8R153 (117)|
|Unneccessary franchise, as usual with Disney games||Windows||phlux (4143)|
The Press Says
|Absolute Playstation||PlayStation||2002||87 out of 100||87|
|IGN||PlayStation||Nov 07, 2001||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Game Informer Magazine||PlayStation||Nov, 2001||6.5 out of 10||65|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Feb, 2002||65 out of 100||65|
|Jeuxvideo.com||PlayStation 2||Mar 04, 2002||12 out of 20||60|
|Meristation||Windows||Apr 26, 2002||6 out of 10||60|
|Gamesmania||PlayStation 2||Jan 30, 2002||55 out of 100||55|
|Gameplanet||PlayStation 2||Feb 21, 2002||50|
|Game Informer Magazine||PlayStation||Nov, 2001||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
DevelopmentThe PS2 version of the game was originally developed by Kodiak Interactive Software Studios, Inc.. Its version reached beta status, but when the company closed down in December 2001 development was taken over.