DescriptionThe Dark Queen of Krynn is the last part in the Dragonlance RPG series using the standard game engine found in the Goldbox series (with slight enhancements).
Evil, after failing two times before, finally tries to defeat Good and conquer the world of Krynn. This time, the Dark Queen herself will take command over the forces of Evil. Her aim is to enter Krynn, which would ultimately lead to the defeat of Good. The party's task is to prevent this.
Characters from Death Knights of Krynn can be transferred.
Part of the Following Groups
- Dragonlance / Krynn series
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Dragonlance
- Dungeons & Dragons (D&D / AD&D) licensees
- Fantasy Creatures: Elves
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Automatic leveling
- Gameplay feature: Importable characters
- Games with manual lookup copy protection
- Gold Box series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Power Play||Aug, 1992||75 out of 100||75|
|PC Joker||Jun, 1992||68 out of 100||68|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Dark Queen of Krynn - FAQs & Guides (Strategy guides and other files for this Dark Queen of Krynn)