Based on the original classic game Lemmings, Holiday Lemmings was a small stand-alone game that was released during the early 1990s holiday seasons. It features classic Lemmings gameplay, only with Christmas-themed levels. The basic objective is to use the Lemmings' special abilities to create a path to the exit that all the Lemmings can follow. Your goal is to try and keep as many Lemmings alive as possible.
- "Christmas Lemmings" -- UK title
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
The first two Lemmings games with a holiday theme were demos only with the title Xmas Lemmings
- Xmas Lemmings 1991 - No full game was released, only a demo. This was an advertising promo for their new game Oh No! More Lemmings and included 2 levels with a Christmas theme plus the first 2 levels from Oh No!.
- Xmas Lemmings 1992 - Again Psygnosis called this a demo, and no "holiday themed" full game was released. The 1992 demo contained 4 levels of play.
- Holiday Lemmings 1993 - Both a demo (with 3 levels) and a full game (with 16 levels and 2 difficulty choices) were released.
- Holiday Lemmings 1994 - Again a demo (with 4 levels) and a full game (with 16 levels and 4 difficulty choices) were released.
Related Web Sites
- Lemmings Universe (Facts, Solutions, History and more about all of the Lemmings games.)
(295) added Holiday Lemmings
(DOS) on Jun 13, 2000