DescriptionBased on the Belgian comic book, "Les Tuniques Bleues", this strategy game allows you to replay the American Civil War from both the North and the South sides.
In the strategy part of the game, you can move your troops on a map of the US. If two opposing armies enter the same state, the battle is played out in an action sequence. Additional action sequences must be accomplished when capturing an enemy fort or train.
The game also offers a two-player-mode.
- "ノース アンド サウス わくわく南北戦争" -- Japanese (NES) media spelling
- "North & South: Wakuwaku Nanboku Sensō" -- Japanese title
- "North and South: Wakuwaku Nanboku Sensō" -- Japanese (NES) media title
- "North and South" -- US NES title
- "Les Tuniques Bleues - Nord et Sud" -- Informal French title
- "ノース ＆ サウス" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
|Absolutely brilliant!||Tomer Gabel (4380)|
The Press Says
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 19, 2010||15 out of 20||75|
|The DOS Spirit||Dec 04, 2005||4 out of 6||67|
|Power Play||Mar, 1990||60 out of 100||60|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Oct, 1990||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.