DescriptionF.E.A.R. is a horror themed first-person shooter, combining elements of Japanese horror with paramilitary combat. An elite squad is called in to quell a terrorist situation in an aerospace compound, but the resistance they meet is paranormal. Luckily, they've been trained for that.
Armed with high-tech weapons, trained in the martial arts, and able to speed up perceptions in combat (leaving enemies moving in slow motion) the main character of F.E.A.R. is a force to be reckoned with.
The Director's Edition includes:
- F.E.A.R. on a single DVD-ROM.
- "Making of" F.E.A.R. Documentary Video.
- Developer's Roundtable Commentary Video.
- Live Action "Declassified" Alma Interview
- F.E.A.R. Machinima Episode created by Rooster Teeth.
- A Dark Horse Comics F.E.A.R. Comic Book
- "FEAR" -- non-punctuated title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Lithtech Jupiter EX
- Anti-Cheat Technology: PunkBuster
- BPjS / BPjM indexed games
- F.E.A.R. series
- Technology: amBX
|Easily the best horror-FPS ever and a strong contender for best FPS ever||Marty Bonus (41)|
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- What Is FEAR -- The official site.
F.E.A.R. is dedicated to the memory of :