DescriptionIsaac is from the town of Vale, on the island of Angara. He is an Adept, meaning he is skilled in Psynergy, the technique of moving objects without touching them. Mages from the rival island of Gondowan plan to destroy Angara by using four Elemental Stones, so Isaac has assembled a team to snatch the stones.
In the universe of this role-playing game, four different types of elements (fire, water, wind and earth) are combined to create spells. Combat often involves facing multiple monsters at each time.
Djinni creatures can be captured and used to give one of your characters extra strengths. Energy is needed to cast spells, but this constantly replenishes while you are not using one. A two-player link-up game exists.
- "黄金の太陽 開かれし封印" -- Japanese spelling
- "Ougon no Taiyou" -- Japanese title
- "Golden Sun: The Broken Seal " -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Group
The Press Says
|Gaming Age||Apr 25, 2003||A||100|
|Nintendojo||2001||9.7 out of 10||97|
|IGN||Nov 09, 2001||9.7 out of 10||97|
|DarkZero||Sep 27, 2005||9.6 out of 10||96|
|NintendoWorldReport||Nov 24, 2001||9.5 out of 10||95|
|PGNx Media||Oct 24, 2002||9.5 out of 10||95|
|Pixel-Heroes.de||Aug, 2010||9 out of 10||90|
|Game Informer Magazine||Jan, 2002||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Bordersdown||Dec, 2004||7 out of 10||70|
|RPG Kingdom||Dec 10, 2006||13 out of 20||65|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2001 – Game Boy Advance RPG/Strategy Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Golden Sun.com -- Official Golden Sun website
- Golden Sun Realm -- Loads of information and resources.
- Nintendo America -- Publishers of Golden Sun, Nintendo.