DescriptionPuyo Puyo is a falling pieces puzzle. It originated on the MSX system and was later turned into an arcade hall version. Get four same-colored puyos touching each other to make them disappear. If more puyos of the same color are connected then they will disappear too. This game can be played simultaneously by two players for a competitive gameplay. Hinder your opponent by making multiple puyo combinations.
- "噗呦噗呦 " -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Super Puyo Puyo" -- SNES title
- "Puzlow Kids" -- Unused Game Gear export title
- "Puyo Puyo for Macintosh" -- Macintosh title
- "Puyo Puyo CD" -- PC Engine CD title
- "す〜ぱ〜ぷよぷよ" -- Japanese SNES spelling
- "ぷよぷよ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Game Center CX challenge games
- Genre: Falling block puzzle
- Protagonist: Female
- Puyo Puyo games
- Puyo-Puyo / Madō Monogatari universe
- Puyo Puyo variants
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.