DescriptionMedal of Honor: European Assault is the latest addition to the Medal of Honor franchise. The story is set in Europe, in 1942. You are playing US Army Lieutenant William Holt, the first field agent of the newly formed Office of Strategic Services (OSS). Your role is to infiltrate enemy lines, destroy key documents and get rid of famous Nazi operatives.
There are no GameCube user screenshots for this game.
There are 63 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "荣誉勋章：血战欧洲" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Medal of Honor: Wojna w Europie" -- Polish title
- "Medal of Honor: Les Faucons de Guerre" -- French title
- "Medal of Honor: Europa Kyoushuu" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Historical conflict: World War II
- Medal of Honor series
- Physics Engine: Havok
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation 2 Platinum Range releases
- Setting: African
- Setting: Country - France
|Visit Eurasia! (But take your buddies...)||So Hai (371)|
|N-Zone||Jul 26, 2005||84 out of 100||84|
|Jeuxpo.com||2005||8.2 out of 10||82|
|Gamesmania.de||Jun 16, 2005||81 out of 100||81|
|IGN||Jun 06, 2005||8.1 out of 10||81|
|GameSpy||Jun 03, 2005||80|
|GameSpot||Jun 07, 2005||7.6 out of 10||76|
|Worth Playing||Aug 17, 2005||7.1 out of 10||71|
|Pro-G||Jul 06, 2005||6 out of 10||60|
|Gamekult||Jun 23, 2005||5 out of 10||50|
|Game Revolution||Jun, 2005||C-||42|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Medal of Honor: European Assault (Information about Medal of Honor: European Assault at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.