DescriptionAs in the first part you could participate in two conquests: Mongol conquest and world conquest. In the first you must unite all the little tribes of the country. The world conquest is more complex: You must use all your senses to make the world as you wish.
- "蒼き狼と白き牝鹿 元朝秘史" -- Japanese spelling
- "スーパー蒼き狼と白き牝鹿 元朝秘史" -- Super Famicom spelling
- "Super Aoki Ōkami to Shiroki Mejika: Genchō Hishi" -- Super Famicom title
- "Aoki Ōkami to Shiroki Mejika: Genchō Hishi" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Genghis Khan series
- Genre: Grand strategy
- KOEI Historical Simulation series
- Setting: Chinese Yuan Dynasty
|Simple, but seductive. Game addiction at its finest.||SNES||David Bailey (14)|
|Nice strategy game, simpler than other Koei games||SNES||Scott G (729)|
The Press Says
|PC Gamer||DOS||May, 1994||81 out of 100||81|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||DOS||Aug, 1994||80|
|Game Players||Genesis||Apr, 1994||78 out of 100||78|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Genesis||Dec, 1993||6.8 out of 10||68|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.