Based on the original classic game Lemmings, Holiday Lemmings was a small stand-alone game that was released during the early 1990s holiday seasons. It features classic Lemmings gameplay, only with Christmas-themed levels. The basic objective is to use the Lemmings' special abilities to create a path to the exit that all the Lemmings can follow. Your goal is to try and keep as many Lemmings alive as possible.
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
The first two Lemmings games with a holiday theme were demos only with the title Xmas Lemmings
- Xmas Lemmings 1991 - No full game was released, only a demo. This was an advertising promo for their new game Oh No! More Lemmings and included 2 levels with a Christmas theme plus the first 2 levels from Oh No!.
- Xmas Lemmings 1992 - Again Psygnosis called this a demo, and no "holiday themed" full game was released. The 1992 demo contained 4 levels of play.
- Holiday Lemmings 1993 - Both a demo (with 3 levels) and a full game (with 16 levels and 2 difficulty choices) were released.
- Holiday Lemmings 1994 - Again a demo (with 4 levels) and a full game (with 16 levels and 4 difficulty choices) were released.
Related Web Sites
- Lemmings Universe (Facts, Solutions, History and more about all of the Lemmings games.)