DescriptionIce Age 2: The Meltdown is loosely based on the movie of the same name. The game takes place in prehistory - you play as Scrat, the hapless (but not totally helpless!) proto-squirrel, helping your friends escape the coming of a huge flood.
The WASD keys move you forward and back, left and right, and the mouse controls camera movement and some actions. Scrat has a few special moves as well, such as sniff, his spin attack, a double jump, a ground stomp (useful for breaking ice) and a roll attack. Much of the game consists of hunting down acorns and other special nuts for health renewal or for unlocking bonuses. There are a few mini-games within the game - you can play as Sid, zipping along an ice slide while avoiding obstacles; there's also penguin-bowling and a mini-game where you "shoot" at monkeys to regain a walnut that was whisked out from under your nose.
- "Ледниковый период 2: Глобальное потепление" -- Russian spelling
- "L'Age De Glace 2" -- French title
- "Ice Age 2: Jetzt taut's" -- German title
- "Ice Age 2: Jäätikkö Sulaa" -- Finnish title
- "Ice Age 2: El Deshielo" -- Spanish title
- "Ice Age 2: Az Olvadás" -- Hungarian title
- "Epoka Lodowcowa 2: Odwilż" -- Polish title
- "Doba ledová 2: Obleva" -- Czech title
- "A Era do Gelo 2" -- Brazilian title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||GameCube||Mar 14, 2006||7.9 out of 10||79|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Windows||Mar 28, 2006||79 out of 100||79|
|BestGamer.ru||Windows||Apr 09, 2007||7.6 out of 10||76|
|Cheat Code Central||Xbox||Apr 03, 2006||3.8 out of 5||76|
|PSX Extreme||PlayStation 2||Mar 31, 2006||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Playback||Windows||Jul, 2006||7.33 out of 10||73|
|AceGamez||Xbox||2006||7 out of 10||70|
|GameSpot||Wii||Dec 14, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|Gameplanet||Xbox||Apr 28, 2006||70|
|Worth Playing||Wii||Jan 12, 2007||6.7 out of 10||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites