DescriptionIce Age 2: The Meltdown is loosely based on the movie of the same name. The game takes place in prehistory - you play as Scrat, the hapless (but not totally helpless!) proto-squirrel, helping your friends escape the coming of a huge flood.
The WASD keys move you forward and back, left and right, and the mouse controls camera movement and some actions. Scrat has a few special moves as well, such as sniff, his spin attack, a double jump, a ground stomp (useful for breaking ice) and a roll attack. Much of the game consists of hunting down acorns and other special nuts for health renewal or for unlocking bonuses. There are a few mini-games within the game - you can play as Sid, zipping along an ice slide while avoiding obstacles; there's also penguin-bowling and a mini-game where you "shoot" at monkeys to regain a walnut that was whisked out from under your nose.
- "Ледниковый период 2: Глобальное потепление" -- Russian spelling
- "L'Age De Glace 2" -- French title
- "Ice Age 2: Jetzt taut's" -- German title
- "Ice Age 2: Jäätikkö Sulaa" -- Finnish title
- "Ice Age 2: El Deshielo" -- Spanish title
- "Ice Age 2: Az Olvadás" -- Hungarian title
- "Epoka Lodowcowa 2: Odwilż" -- Polish title
- "Doba ledová 2: Obleva" -- Czech title
- "A Era do Gelo 2" -- Brazilian title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|UOL Jogos||PlayStation 2||Mar 31, 2006||80|
|UOL Jogos||Windows||Mar 31, 2006||80|
|IGN||Xbox||Mar 14, 2006||7.9 out of 10||79|
|IGN||Wii||Dec 11, 2006||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Game Freaks 365||PlayStation 2||2006||7.2 out of 10||72|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Windows||Jun, 2006||70 out of 100||70|
|4Players.de||Wii||Mar 13, 2007||65 out of 100||65|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Windows||Apr 06, 2006||12 out of 20||60|
|AceGamez||Wii||2006||6 out of 10||60|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Wii||Dec 22, 2006||12 out of 20||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites