DescriptionIce Age 2: The Meltdown is loosely based on the movie of the same name. The game takes place in prehistory - you play as Scrat, the hapless (but not totally helpless!) proto-squirrel, helping your friends escape the coming of a huge flood.
The WASD keys move you forward and back, left and right, and the mouse controls camera movement and some actions. Scrat has a few special moves as well, such as sniff, his spin attack, a double jump, a ground stomp (useful for breaking ice) and a roll attack. Much of the game consists of hunting down acorns and other special nuts for health renewal or for unlocking bonuses. There are a few mini-games within the game - you can play as Sid, zipping along an ice slide while avoiding obstacles; there's also penguin-bowling and a mini-game where you "shoot" at monkeys to regain a walnut that was whisked out from under your nose.
- "Ледниковый период 2: Глобальное потепление" -- Russian spelling
- "L'Age De Glace 2" -- French title
- "Ice Age 2: Jetzt taut's" -- German title
- "Ice Age 2: Jäätikkö Sulaa" -- Finnish title
- "Ice Age 2: El Deshielo" -- Spanish title
- "Ice Age 2: Az Olvadás" -- Hungarian title
- "Epoka Lodowcowa 2: Odwilż" -- Polish title
- "Doba ledová 2: Obleva" -- Czech title
- "A Era do Gelo 2" -- Brazilian title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|UOL Jogos||PlayStation 2||Mar 31, 2006||80|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Windows||Mar 28, 2006||79 out of 100||79|
|IGN||GameCube||Mar 14, 2006||7.9 out of 10||79|
|BestGamer.ru||Windows||Apr 09, 2007||7.6 out of 10||76|
|AceGamez||Xbox||2006||7 out of 10||70|
|4Players.de||Wii||Mar 13, 2007||65 out of 100||65|
|TeamXbox||Xbox||Apr 10, 2006||6.2 out of 10||62|
|Jeuxvideo.com||GameCube||Apr 03, 2006||12 out of 20||60|
|Gaming Age||PlayStation 2||Apr 21, 2006||C||50|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Xbox||May 02, 2006||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites