is a simple puzzle game that takes place on music video backdrops. Your goal is to re-arrange the jumbled up tiles of the video so that they are in the correct spots and the video can be viewed clearly.
The videos in Vid Grid are mostly from mid 90's hard rock bands. They are:
- Aerosmith, "Cryin'"
- Peter Gabriel, "Sledgehammer"
- Guns N' Roses, "November Rain"
- Jimi Hendrix, "Are You Experienced?"
- Metallica, "Enter Sandman"
- Soundgarden, "Spoonman"
- Van Halen, "Right Now"
- Ozzy Osbourne, "No More Tears"
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, "Give It Away"
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
Vid Grid was packaged with the Atari Jaguar CD-ROM drive.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by quizzley7 (21226)
on Jul 21, 2002.